Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So here's something you should check out...

Since August last year, I've been reading the blog of a friend of mine, Neil Sharpson. Neil has taken on a challenge that to me seemed insurmountable, but he really is making headway!

Neil has decided to watch, analyse, and review all of Walt Disney Studio's Animated films in chronological order. I have to admit, it is very nice to read Neil's blog and reminice about childhood films, while also laughing at Neil's observations and sub-plots. (That is, sub-plots of the blog, not the film.)

I'm jealous I didn't think of it first to be honest! Now, click and enjoy the adventures of...

The Unshaved Mouse!
Wait... how'd I get here? CURSE YOU HORNED KING!!!

 The caption of that picture makes sense once you click. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment